It’s been an exciting time at Prohibition. What with new offices in Chapel Allerton, a CIPR award and a raft of new account wins, we need to expand our growing team. As you’ve probably figured out, we’re no relics when it comes to strategic public relations. While we do ‘the traditional stuff’ very well indeed, we’re constantly pushing the boundaries of what you would expect from a specialist PR agency. So that involves lots of exciting things like online community building, social media listening, brand audits, online crisis management, content marketing and video seeding.
Here’s what we’re after:
We’re looking for someone with at least 2-3 year’s PR experience, with a definite interest in all things social media. You need to have solid media relations skills, have managed talented PR executives before. You need to know your blogs and Foursquare from your Flickr, and at least pretend to understand Google’s spiders.
But more than anything, a hunger to learn and the right attitude is key. We want someone who has their finger firmly on the pulse of digital and PR developments, as well as popular culture.
We’re a small team but growing fast. If you’re interested in growing with us, and rolling up your sleeves to get involved in all aspects of our client work then get in touch.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a brief overview of your favourite meme of the last 12 months.
No agencies please.
- PROHIBITION BRINGS THE GIFT OF GIVING TO LIFE IN GOLDSMITHS CHRISTMAS CAMPAIGN - November 19, 2018
- A video Introduction to Leeds Content Marketing Agency Prohibition - October 18, 2018
- PR Account Manager Leeds Job Vacancy - July 9, 2018
- Seven Ways to Get a Job In PR, Even with No Experience - July 3, 2018
- Community management – why social media has to be more than just posting - July 1, 2018
- Is Facebook about to kill organic reach for brand pages? - December 22, 2017
- Prohibition wins the CIPR’s Outstanding Public Relations Consultancy 2017-18 - December 4, 2017
- Leeds PR Agency is looking for a PR Executive – is it you? - April 17, 2017
- Live stream revolution: Twitter embeds periscope – what will it mean? - January 3, 2017
- A new social media timeline for 2017 - November 8, 2016