We are delighted to announce that we are offering a new paid placement role, for Leeds students, as our voluntary magazine Student Wire is recruiting a new student editor for the next twelve months.
Want to stand out from your peers? Student Wire is the perfect way to do so. With editor of one of the most successful student magazines around under your belt, you’ll be irresistible to future employers. Fantastic for your portfolio you’ll have experience to spare and won’t struggle to impress during interviews for placement etc.
In its fourth year – written for students, by students, Student Wire is a unique online magazine providing lively, relevant and credible news and features about the ups and downs of student life.
• More than 80,000 page views in the last 12 months
• 78,000 unique visitors in the last 12 months (and growing every month)
• More than 700 articles published
We are looking for a motivated, creative PR or journalism student who is currently in their first year and who will be able to make Student Wire their own. You will be required to spend at least one day a week at Prohibition’s offices in Leeds where the work will take place.
To apply for this role please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
- PROHIBITION BRINGS THE GIFT OF GIVING TO LIFE IN GOLDSMITHS CHRISTMAS CAMPAIGN - November 19, 2018
- A video Introduction to Leeds Content Marketing Agency Prohibition - October 18, 2018
- PR Account Manager Leeds Job Vacancy - July 9, 2018
- Seven Ways to Get a Job In PR, Even with No Experience - July 3, 2018
- Is Facebook about to kill organic reach for brand pages? - December 22, 2017
- Prohibition wins the CIPR’s Outstanding Public Relations Consultancy 2017-18 - December 4, 2017
- Leeds PR Agency Prohibition PR is looking for a PR Executive – is it you? - April 17, 2017
- Live stream revolution: Twitter embeds periscope – what will it mean? - January 3, 2017
- A new social media timeline for 2017 - November 8, 2016
- Prohibition Agrees Strategic Partnership With World Class Social Media Platform - October 12, 2016