Team Prohibition made the trip across to Berlin last week with client Audio-Technica for IFA 2011. What a show! From 3D TVs to virtual gaming, the latest and greatest technology was on display for all to see. Whilst exploring the show head honcho Chris instantly made a beeline for the Pioneer stand. I think if he could he would have actually run to it.
Back in the 20th century, in his heyday, our boss man used to be somewhat of a DJ. We’d all heard the stories, but this time the myth was proved true, he definitely knew his way round a deck. Even two. Here’s a short video of Chris and the Pioneer man he’d cornered, showing us what the latest model can do. You can read a more in-depth review over at Chris’s blog here.
- New kid on the block – Prohibition reveals all about its newest recruit… - February 15, 2017
- The Top Social Media Mistakes of 2013 - December 19, 2013
- Social Media Fail Examples - December 5, 2013
- Five social media mistakes you should avoid - December 2, 2013
- Five must have tools for content marketing - November 27, 2013
- IS IT GOODBYE FOR FACEBOOK? - November 18, 2013
- Leeds: Creative Agencies in abundance - November 6, 2013
- Did Michael O’Leary go too far in unmoderated Twitter stunt? - October 25, 2013
- Top Tips: Advanced community management Seminar - September 25, 2013
- SEO vs. Social Media - August 5, 2013