Launching this week, and airing during This Morning on ITV, the ad showcases some of Country Basket’s magical Christmas decorations and inspirational festive items.
Country Baskets boasts the biggest range of Christmas decorations in the UK, and currently has eight retail stores across the UK.
Prohibition is supporting the ad with a targeted media relations campaign focusing on the nostalgia of Christmas decorations through the ages as well as a research report into which town celebrates Christmas first. We’ll be revealing the results in the press very soon so keep your eyes peeled!
- Is Facebook about to kill organic reach for brand pages? - December 22, 2017
- Prohibition wins the CIPR’s Outstanding Public Relations Consultancy 2017-18 - December 4, 2017
- Leeds PR Account Manager Job Vacancy - April 29, 2017
- Leeds PR Agency Prohibition PR is looking for a PR Executive – is it you? - April 17, 2017
- Live stream revolution: Twitter embeds periscope – what will it mean? - January 3, 2017
- A new social media timeline for 2017 - November 8, 2016
- Prohibition Agrees Strategic Partnership With World Class Social Media Platform - October 12, 2016
- Prohibition helps Interflora celebrate the best birthday ever! (video) - July 28, 2016
- Students and social media: how do millennials really use social? - June 1, 2016
- Prohibition Scoops Best PR Agency at Prolific North Awards - April 29, 2016