After much deliberation our client Audio-Technica has announced their top 20 summer tracks following their Sounds of the Summer campaign. They received such a large amount of varied entries they decided the only way to determine the ultimate top summer tracks was to let the public vote on it.
I even vaguely remember seeing a rather tongue in cheek song tweeted by our MD Chris Norton, Umbrella by Rihanna. Is that why the sun has disappeared behind a cloud? Most probably. Anyway, the decision has been made and the public are invited to cast their vote in the Audio-Technica Facebook Poll. There’s even a playlist of the top 20 on the Audio-Technica YouTube channel for your listening pleasure. I must admit I’m a massive fan on ‘I’m Yours’ by Jason Mraz and often find myself gravitating to the live version when browsing on YouTube (see below), true talent. Everything is enhanced with a gnome.
- Training in the fast lane at Camp Hill - May 29, 2018
- A day in the life of…. - November 30, 2017
- Facebook has announced some exciting new features and we can’t wait to try them out… - May 18, 2017
- The Top 10 Sports Stars on Social Media – and Who You Should Be Following - May 4, 2017
- New kid on the block – Prohibition reveals all about its newest recruit… - February 15, 2017
- The Top Social Media Mistakes of 2013 - December 19, 2013
- Social Media Fail Examples - December 5, 2013
- Five social media mistakes you should avoid - December 2, 2013
- Five must have tools for content marketing - November 27, 2013
- IS IT GOODBYE FOR FACEBOOK? - November 18, 2013