Prohibition has expanded its reach to cover the Australian market, as it forms an agency alliance with award-winning Sydney-based experiential, social and PR outfit, Rinsed.
The move will see Prohibition able to offer its domestic clients a route into the Australasian market, as well as strengthening its ambient media and experiential offering. Meanwhile, Rinsed will also be able to leverage Prohibition’s wealth of expertise in the UK, and social media knowledge.
Prohibition will also provide consultancy services to a range of Rinsed’s existing clients, and is already jointly working on Australia/UK projects for bed manufacturer, Sealy, and print, design and web group, Snap, both of whom have operations in the UK and Republic of Ireland, respectively.
Rinsed is an award-winning agency agency that specialises in gaming and consumer technology. It works with a wide range of brands including Microsoft, Activision, and Xbox – famously launching the brand’s new console by turning Sydney tower green.
- Is Facebook about to kill organic reach for brand pages? - December 22, 2017
- Prohibition wins the CIPR’s Outstanding Public Relations Consultancy 2017-18 - December 4, 2017
- A day in the life of…. - November 30, 2017
- Leeds PR Account Manager Job Vacancy - April 29, 2017
- Leeds PR Agency Prohibition PR is looking for a PR Executive – is it you? - April 17, 2017
- Live stream revolution: Twitter embeds periscope – what will it mean? - January 3, 2017
- A new social media timeline for 2017 - November 8, 2016
- Prohibition Agrees Strategic Partnership With World Class Social Media Platform - October 12, 2016
- Prohibition helps Interflora celebrate the best birthday ever! (video) - July 28, 2016
- Students and social media: how do millennials really use social? - June 1, 2016