We do a lot of journalist and blogger outreach for our clients and so we thought this was worth sharing on the Prohibition blog.
For a recent client campaign we sent Sinead from, The Breast Feeding Mums Guide to Family Life, one of our client’s BabyCam Cars to test with her little one. In the video below you can see what she thought. This device and Storage Option’s KidCam are both of interest to me as I have a little one arriving in just over three weeks time.
You can read her full blog post here or simply watch the video assessment below.
- Is Facebook about to kill organic reach for brand pages? - December 22, 2017
- Prohibition wins the CIPR’s Outstanding Public Relations Consultancy 2017-18 - December 4, 2017
- Leeds PR Account Manager Job Vacancy - April 29, 2017
- Leeds PR Agency Prohibition PR is looking for a PR Executive – is it you? - April 17, 2017
- Live stream revolution: Twitter embeds periscope – what will it mean? - January 3, 2017
- A new social media timeline for 2017 - November 8, 2016
- Prohibition Agrees Strategic Partnership With World Class Social Media Platform - October 12, 2016
- Prohibition helps Interflora celebrate the best birthday ever! (video) - July 28, 2016
- Students and social media: how do millennials really use social? - June 1, 2016
- Prohibition Scoops Best PR Agency at Prolific North Awards - April 29, 2016