I found this infographic doing the rounds this morning from Social Bakers. They have analysed the top ten Facebook pages with some interesting results.
Personally I was pretty shocked to see that National Geographic head the tables for the media pages – it just shows we don’t know everything. I also find it a tad depressing that Simon Cowell manages to take the top two spots for most watched YouTube channels.
What do you think surprising results?
- PROHIBITION BRINGS THE GIFT OF GIVING TO LIFE IN GOLDSMITHS CHRISTMAS CAMPAIGN - November 19, 2018
- A video Introduction to Leeds Content Marketing Agency Prohibition - October 18, 2018
- PR Account Manager Leeds Job Vacancy - July 9, 2018
- Seven Ways to Get a Job In PR, Even with No Experience - July 3, 2018
- Is Facebook about to kill organic reach for brand pages? - December 22, 2017
- Prohibition wins the CIPR’s Outstanding Public Relations Consultancy 2017-18 - December 4, 2017
- Leeds PR Agency Prohibition PR is looking for a PR Executive – is it you? - April 17, 2017
- Live stream revolution: Twitter embeds periscope – what will it mean? - January 3, 2017
- A new social media timeline for 2017 - November 8, 2016
- Prohibition Agrees Strategic Partnership With World Class Social Media Platform - October 12, 2016