If you have been following us closely you will remember that we have been running an online/social media competition for our client Audio-Technica – well we now have the winner. Here it is in all it’s glory – the winner is Zebedee Budworth with Astropets. We received more than 1,500 votes on the final shortlist and this won with 650 votes. Here is his official description of his entry:
Hello I’m Zebedee and I’m a musician based in London!
I wrote this song on the banjo then added all the instruments and vocals in my little bedroom utilising a book as a kick drum and keys as sleigh bells and stuff. All the sounds are ‘real’ things, apart from the glock which i just used a midi because it’s hard to get hold of one of them. My mate Ben recorded the banjo part i wrote ’cause he’s better. Hope you enjoy it as much as i did writing it! The music video is by Todd – Thank you!
I would like to congratulate Zebedee and thank all of you who voted.
Merry Christmas everyone!
- Training in the fast lane at Camp Hill - May 29, 2018
- A day in the life of…. - November 30, 2017
- Facebook has announced some exciting new features and we can’t wait to try them out… - May 18, 2017
- The Top 10 Sports Stars on Social Media – and Who You Should Be Following - May 4, 2017
- New kid on the block – Prohibition reveals all about its newest recruit… - February 15, 2017
- The Top Social Media Mistakes of 2013 - December 19, 2013
- Social Media Fail Examples - December 5, 2013
- Five social media mistakes you should avoid - December 2, 2013
- Five must have tools for content marketing - November 27, 2013
- IS IT GOODBYE FOR FACEBOOK? - November 18, 2013