As a creative and eco-conscious Yorkshire-based agency, we were eager to win the opportunity to work with Yorkshire Water in the promotion of their ‘Six Capitals’ conference, an event aimed to tackle some of the biggest ecological issues facing both the region and the whole of the UK.
Yorkshire Water provides water and waste services to millions of homes throughout Yorkshire, and in turn, are looking to minimise environmental damage to waterways and land throughout the region. After recently announcing their zero carbon goal by 2030, they have made waves in collaborating with a host of environmentally conscious businesses, charities and government organisations to find ways they can work together to ensure they achieve carbon neutrality, reduce pollution and improve customer experience. These included Stantec, Arup, Environment Agency and Yorkshire Wildlife Trust.
The aim of the campaign was to make an inspirational corporate video, promoting this coalition between 50 organisations that are making great strides to tackle the climate emergency through corporate collaboration and to work towards a more sustainable future. Our brief was to create a high quality and professional video that showcased the event by conducting interviews with high profile stakeholders and speakers to understand the crux of their motivations for participating. This in turn would be shown at an internal stakeholder event and be shared across social media.
The video was shared across Yorkshire Water’s social platforms with a highly targeted ad campaign to ensure the footprint of the event spread longer and further than just the two days of the conference. The ads were served to a targeted audience of key external stakeholders to prove Yorkshire Water is committed to improving local communities and is a thought leader in sustainable finance, as well as doing social and environmental good.
At Prohibition, we’ve worked with a range of brands to help to create engaging and innovative video content that meets their objectives. If you’d like to find out more about how we can help you, don’t hesitate to get in touch: email@example.com
- Thought Leadership Podcast: Huthwaite International’s Mastering Negotiations - March 27, 2020
- What’s new with LinkedIn? Three updates for 2020 - March 9, 2020
- Top 10 tips to Maximise your Video Content - February 10, 2020
- Responsible Influencer Marketing: the role of the PR professional - January 18, 2020
- Prohibition PR launch the world’s first poo powered pub - December 3, 2019
- Growing value through video at Yorkshire Water’s Six Capitals Conference - October 25, 2019
- 11 top tips to nail your next media interview - October 12, 2019
- Bringing the past back to life – CEWE Life in Colour Campaign - July 5, 2019
- Starting a career in PR, why it’s so much more than press releases and media pitching - January 30, 2019
- Terms and conditions – Prohibition PR - January 1, 1999