If you’re a follower of our Twitter page, you will know we regularly tweet our expert advice on how to best prepare for and behave in media interviews. Of course, 140 characters is simply not enough to equip you with the skills you need to be fully prepared, so we’ve summarised them into our top 11 takeaway tips so you can excel in your next media interview.Read More
Here at Prohibition, we love getting our creative juices flowing when planning feel-good campaigns that drive results for our clients. In Q1 of 2019, working with our client CEWE UK, we were briefed to deliver a campaign that would uphold CEWE’S position as AN industry expert, maximise brand awareness in the UK, strengthen existing partnerships and forge new relationships with the media and photography influencers. Most importantly however, we wanted to create a feel-good campaign that sparked community engagement and elicited positive feelings and an appreciation for times gone by.Read More
Popular media representations often paint an oversimplified picture of what a career in PR entails. Without exposure to this industry, it is easy to assume that a PR fledging, like myself, devotes their time to traditional and tangible tasks such as drafting press releases and pitching them to the media. However, this progressive and ever-changing industry in fact offers attractive, exciting and diverse roles, proving a career in PR is so much more than squirrelling over keyboards creating press releases and chasing journalists for media coverage.Read More
University of Huddersfield Audience Analysis Prize Draw
2. The winning entry will be drawn by Prohibition PR.
3. Prohibition PR Ltd will collect the names and email addresses of respondents for the sole purpose of choosing a winner of a £200 Love2Shop voucher.
4. Prohibition PR will not pass on any personal information to any 3rd party, except where required, the prize supplier.
5. The personal details of the entrants (name and email address) will be stored on Prohibition PR’s Survey Monkey account until 30 days after the end of the giveaway. The information will be manually deleted after this time.
6. The prize draw is open to all over 13s in the UK. If you are under the age of 18, you must obtain parental or guardian consent to enter and claim your prize. In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
7. Entries must be made by completing the Survey Monkey audience analysis survey between Friday 25th January and 5pm Friday 22nd February 2019.
8. The prize is a £200 Love2Shop voucher. There is no cash alternative to the prize; however we reserve the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal or greater value. The prize is not negotiable or transferable.
9. Winners will be notified on Monday 25th February via email. If you are a winner you must provide us with a valid email for us to send the prize to.
10. If any winner of the prize draw is unable to take up the prize for any reason, or if Prohibition PR, after making reasonable efforts, has not been able to make contact with the winner, or if the prize is not claimed within 7 days of notification, Prohibition PR reserves the right to award that prize to an alternative winner.
12. No purchase necessary.
13. Prohibition PR or University of Huddersfield will not be liable for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by any person taking part or not being able to take part in a prize draw.
14. Prohibition PR reserves the right to amend these rules at any time, with the permission of the University of Huddersfield. It is the responsibility of entrants to keep themselves informed of any changes to these rules. Entry into the prize draw implies acceptance of these terms.
15. Any dispute or claim arising out of in connection with a prize draw will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and entrants irrevocably agree that the Courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with a prize draw.
16. This prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Love2Shop, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, Twitter or Facebook
17. Prohibition PR is GDPR compliant, and it shall comply with the Advertising agency’s Data Protection policies in all aspects of this prize draw including but not limited to promotion and publicity. Any data relating to this promotion will only be used in relation to selecting a winner for the prize draw.
If you have any questions about your entry please email firstname.lastname@example.org.