It was a very happy day in the office at the end of last month when we learned that we had been shortlisted for not one, not two, not three, but six CIPR Yorkshire and Lincolnshire PRide awards!
After what has been a challenging, eye-opening and unpredictable year and a half for the whole nation – this really was music to our eyes. We couldn’t be prouder of team Prohibition. It’s great to see our hard work has all been worth it!
We’ve been shortlisted for:
- Corporate and Business Communications Campaign (The Nexus Business Barometer)
- Not-for-Profit Campaign (Give it some Welly for Yorkshire)
- Integrated Campaign (Give it some Welly for Yorkshire)
- Regional Campaign of the Year (Give it some Welly for Yorkshire)
- Best Use of Digital and Social Media (Give it some Welly for Yorkshire)
- Outstanding Public Relations Consultancy
The virtual ceremony this year will take place this year on Wednesday 6 October where the winners will be announced.
A big congratulations to all those who have been shortlisted – we look forward to celebrating in a couple of months!