As avid readers of our blog will know we are always looking for new talented recruits that are hungry to
As avid readers of our blog will know we are always looking for new talented recruits that are hungry to succeed and develop themselves in a fun and hard working environment. We have a rapidly expanding team of fifteen here in Leeds due to loads of recent client wins. If you have an interest in all things integrated PR and clever campaigns, then drop us your CV with an email telling us why you think you would suit joining us.
Current Vacancies Currently, we are looking for a new Account Director and a new Account Manager.
At Prohibition, we pride ourselves on the creativity and knowledge of our staff. We all work as client-facing consultants and so we look for strong people.
Here are our latest job vacancies
PR Account Director
Apply before 2019-05-19
An individual in this role at Prohibition is treated as a leader in the organisation and will typically manage client relationships and internal teams for key accounts, oversee work flow and processes for teams, and grow accounts and new business as they help steward the brand in the broader marketplace.• Ability to interact with and gain the trust of senior clients
• Own client relationships and work with exceptional organisational and relationship skills
• Serve as point for client-service philosophy; ensuring quality work from team in order to meet/exceed client expectations
• Translate client business needs into communications action steps with solution-oriented focus
• Responsible for budget management on accounts and stays ahead of budget issues and is proactive to ensure account profitability
• Provide overall strategic PR counsel to clients
• Ability to provide counsel and strategy for branding, reputation management and integrated marketing; embraces and understands the principles of integrated marketing communication
• Aptitude for thinking creatively and sharing those creative ideas with clients
• Stays abreast of emerging technology and recognises opportunities to apply the technology to meet client goals
• Demonstrates commitment to industry, agency and clients by mastering industry knowledge and trends and understanding and clients’ business in “off time”
• Shows ability to lead others; remains calm under pressure
• Supervisory responsibilities; identifies staffing issues and needs, adopts or creates processes, documentation, and templates to meet those needs
• Identifies/Integrates new communications capabilities and solutions and engages others
• Helps lead cultural values; strong, active, advocate of culture
• Instils confidence and motivates/inspires clients and colleagues
• Collaborative spirit to work towards the best outcome for clients and the agency
• Effectively resolves conflict with clients and within teams
• Actively contributes to the management of the PR agency
• Embrace cultural values; active participation and advocacy
• Maintaining an acceptable profit margin within accounts managed and exceeds billable goalsNew Business• Participates in business development by increasing business with existing clients
• Demonstrated ability to successfully network and outreach for agency
• Actively participates in new business development, presentations and proposals and identifying prospects, and represents Prohibition in new business meetings
• Identifying opportunities to expand client relationship through cross-servicing
All the above responsibilities, plus:• Be fully responsible for success of your accounts
• Oversee all team delivery issues, including time management liaising with other ADs as necessary
• Be a conscientious line manager to your team, preparing their objectives, collating feedback and running reviews to ensure fast development and full support
• Flag significant client or staff issues promptly and take action to resolve
• Lead new business from brief taking to pitch development and presentation
• Take a role in recruitment, liaising with recruiters, interviewing candidates and making recommendations
• Support your fellow ADs and the senior management team and promote supportive collaboration between the offices and different teams
• Play a key role on company day
• Be an active member of the senior management team on the lookout for ways for Prohibition to improve its processes and approaches
• Be an accessible role model for staff
• Promote a better understanding of Prohibition’s philosophy and goals amongst the team
• Bring new learning and skills into the organisation and share knowledge
• Deputise for the company directors where possible/necessary
• Increase the level of your involvement in management responsibilitiesEXPERIENCE• Experience in a senior PR or communications role is an absolute must, preferably within an agency setting.
• You have a depth of experience, working with a range of B2B and B2C clients across a wide range of industries
• Experience of managing, mentoring and growing a PR teamQUALIFICATIONS• A related degree, such as business/management, communication and media studies, English and creative writing, marketingSKILLS• You will be commercially savvy and have experience managing sizeable client budgets
• You are a driven natural born leader, who can command and inspire a strong team of PR professionals
• You will have in-depth knowledge of multiple sectors, and are a genuine thought leader in specific areas
• You will be passionate and thought provoking, capable of inspiring original campaigns from your team
• You have an in-depth knowledge of the media landscape in general, and an encyclopaedic knowledge of the history of the media, both on and offline
• You are the person that people come to for advice and insight
• Time Management Skills - Ability to support and control a multitude of activities and be able to handle multiple tasks and accounts, prioritise tasks and negotiate deadlines
• You have excellent communications skills and can adjust your communication style to suit all situations
• Excellent written communication skills
• Good interpersonal skills both internally and external
• Strong attention to detail skills.
• Creativity and imagination
Expanding PR Team Our team work hard to deliver award-winning digital PR and social media marketing campaigns. All we want from our newbies is some kind of passion for your role and your work. We’re constantly on the search for the best social media and digital PR account executives, account managers and account directors in the North.
You should have some relevant experience of online PR and/or social media, content creation or community management. Try and make yourself stand out from the rest and give us a reason to call you in for a coffee.
I want to work with you…
If you want to know more about working with team Prohibition, drop us a tweet to @prohibitionpr. Or if you can get in touch over e-mail with a note detailing your overwhelming talents (like a covering email, CV, LinkedIn or blog example). Feel free to send your emails to: hireme @ prohibitionpr.co.uk.
We will look forward to hearing from you, good luck.