Here at Prohibition we love winning. Pitches, market share, arm wrestles, you name it. But we especially love winning awards. Not only is it fantastic for staff morale, but it’s great to have the quality of our work and our ideas recognised by our peers. Not only is it fantastic for staff morale, but it’s great to have the quality of our work and our ideas recognised by our peers.
In our view, all work should have the potential to be award winning, and that’s exactly the mindset we bring each client, regardless of whether you make fence panels or Formula 1 cars.
And in the last three years we’ve been busy, winning more than 20 different awards, including Best Agency at the PRIDE Awards, Best Integrated Campaign in the Prolific North Awards, as well as being named one of the north’s top 50 PR agencies. We’re also delighted to make it onto PRWeek UK’s Top 150 Consultancies list – for the second year running .
The 2019 CIPR Yorkshire PRide Awards cemented our position as one of the leading Yorkshire PR agencies – as we swept the board, taking home seven Gold Awards and one Silver Award, including the coveted title of Outstanding Public Relations Consultancy. We were also successful in winning three key awards for stand-out campaign, ‘My Inspiring Moment’ for client CEWE.
Prohibition PR Awards
- Upcoming PR Events
- Prohibition scoops an impressive eight CIPR Pride Awards
- Prohibition Scores Double Win at the Prolific North Awards
- Prohibition wins the CIPR’s Outstanding Public Relations Consultancy 2017-18
- Prohibition wins Prolific North’s Best Integrated Communications Campaign
- Lighting up Leeds Lifestyle Awards
- Prohibition Scoops Best PR Agency at Prolific North Awards
- Prohibition – Outstanding Small Consultancy in Yorkshire & Lincolnshire
- Prohibition shortlisted for 2014 CIPR ‘Outstanding Small Agency’ award
- Prohibition PR CIPR Yorkshire & Lincolnshire PRide Awards 2013!